Read the opinions of kids from all over the world about the right to an education by clicking HERE. Find one that is meaningful to you. Copy and paste the opinion into your response and wright 3 sentences explaining why you chose that opinion.
"How can a child, especially the younger 1s, concentrate on an empty stomach? Even when I forget my lunch or something, I cant concentrate so how can a kid who is barely able 2 eat 1 meal a day concentrate on his class lesson? I think that first, if we clear poverty and hunger, then we should settle on creating a steady education for a child. Because then, the child will be full and nourished with plenty of vitamins and minerals so that he can concentrate easier." I think that this one is very important because children need good nutrition to succeed because without it, they cannot concentrate.
"How can a child, especially the younger 1s, concentrate on an empty stomach? Even when I forget my lunch or something, I cant concentrate so how can a kid who is barely able 2 eat 1 meal a day concentrate on his class lesson? I think that first, if we clear poverty and hunger, then we should settle on creating a steady education for a child. Because then, the child will be full and nourished with plenty of vitamins and minerals so that he can concentrate easier." by zeina [12, Lebanon]
I think it is sad that this kid has to go to school o a empty belly , It is also sad because I trough so much food away ,Also because the food I trough away they can be eating. Bubble gun (Andrea Fair)
"It is really sad that in many parts of the world people are denied access to their right to be educated because of money. money should not buy human rights. but in order for people in countries in the developing world to have access to education things have to change on a fundamental, grass roots level. i can't even imagine what it would be like to be denied such a fundamental human right." by peaceful [21, Australia] I think she is right because no one should have to pay to have a good education. Money is not important its about wanting to learn. wanting to do something in life is not something you have to put a price on.palomita 11
"It is really sad that in many parts of the world people are denied access to their right to be educated because of money. money should not buy human rights. but in order for people in countries in the developing world to have access to education things have to change on a fundamental, grass roots level. i can't even imagine what it would be like to be denied such a fundamental human right." by peaceful [21, Australia]
I chose this opinion because it has a very good point, kids shouldn't be denied an education just because they don't have enough money. Andrea S.
"Despite of the awarness of the parents of how education is important, many young people don't like to go to school because they think that in their countries, even they have maybe a high degree, their lot is unemployment. Who is the responsible of that situation?" by Female [16, Morocco]
This quote is very meaningful. It doesn't blame all the low literacy rate on the parents, they blame someone else. It is true, even if you go to college and get a good degree you might think that you still won't be able to get a job.
"If we are posting all these comments, then it means that we have been privileged with education. If we have been privileged with education then WE need to think of solutions and give back to society the gift we have been given. ..."
I think that in most countries, the children there don't have school's, they don't have books or food, or even houses, while here, at school, we have all those things plus the advanced technology. WE should do something to society,
the people look happy with what they have and thats very good. Sometimes you don't need Ipods or cellphones to keep you busy becuase sometimes all you need is a stick an some string to make a sleg shot.
I think that its very important to go to school to have a good life. I dont think its fair that poor children cant go to school because they dont have money. I think they should not charge poor children to go to school. Monica J
1. "How can a child, especially the younger 1s, concentrate on an empty stomach? Even when I forget my lunch or something, I cant concentrate so how can a kid who is barely able to eat 1 meal a day concentrate on his class lesson? I think that first, if we clear poverty and hunger, then we should settle on creating a steady education for a child. Because then, the child will be full and nourished with plenty of vitamins and minerals so that he can concentrate easier." by zeina [12, Lebanon]
• Es verdad que muchas escuelas tienen gratis educacion pero muchos ninos tienen familias que no puedan comer. Que mas ir a escuela?
2. “It's hard to get a quality education here in the Philippines when you dont have the money. We have free education elementary to highschool but then we still need money in order to perform well in school. ” by Rayn [18, Philippines]
• Tener bueno educacion, necesitamos dineros comprar utiles escolares como libros y cuadernos. Tambien, en otras escuelas en las Filipinas, profesors/as son injusto cuando *califican* los estudiantes porqué estos profesors/as eligin ricos estudiantes solo.
3. "If we are posting all these comments, then it means that we have been privileged with education. If we have been privileged with education then WE need to think of solutions and give back to society the gift we have been given. ..." by Kiki88 [16, Guatemala]
• Me gusta esto opinion porqué yo soy un estudiante privilegiado y nunca cuento que ser un estudiante es un privilegio. Su comento es muy creativo y inteligente porque habla que necesitamos crear de solucions porqué somos las personas que estudiamos.
"How can a child, especially the younger 1s, concentrate on an empty stomach? Even when I forget my lunch or something, I cant concentrate so how can a kid who is barely able 2 eat 1 meal a day concentrate on his class lesson? I think that first, if we clear poverty and hunger, then we should settle on creating a steady education for a child. Because then, the child will be full and nourished with plenty of vitamins and minerals so that he can concentrate easier." I think that this one is very important because children need good nutrition to succeed because without it, they cannot concentrate.
ReplyDelete"How can a child, especially the younger 1s, concentrate on an empty stomach? Even when I forget my lunch or something, I cant concentrate so how can a kid who is barely able 2 eat 1 meal a day concentrate on his class lesson? I think that first, if we clear poverty and hunger, then we should settle on creating a steady education for a child. Because then, the child will be full and nourished with plenty of vitamins and minerals so that he can concentrate easier." by zeina [12, Lebanon]
ReplyDeleteI think it is sad that this kid has to go to school o a empty belly , It is also sad because I trough so much food away ,Also because the food I trough away they can be eating.
Bubble gun (Andrea Fair)
"It is really sad that in many parts of the world people are denied access to their right to be educated because of money. money should not buy human rights. but in order for people in countries in the developing world to have access to education things have to change on a fundamental, grass roots level. i can't even imagine what it would be like to be denied such a fundamental human right." by peaceful [21, Australia]
ReplyDeleteI think she is right because no one should have to pay to have a good education. Money is not important its about wanting to learn. wanting to do something in life is not something you have to put a price on.palomita 11
"It is really sad that in many parts of the world people are denied access to their right to be educated because of money. money should not buy human rights. but in order for people in countries in the developing world to have access to education things have to change on a fundamental, grass roots level. i can't even imagine what it would be like to be denied such a fundamental human right." by peaceful [21, Australia]
ReplyDeleteI chose this opinion because it has a very good point, kids shouldn't be denied an education just because they don't have enough money.
Andrea S.
"Despite of the awarness of the parents of how education is important, many young people don't like to go to school because they think that in their countries, even they have maybe a high degree, their lot is unemployment. Who is the responsible of that situation?" by Female [16, Morocco]
ReplyDeleteThis quote is very meaningful. It doesn't blame all the low literacy rate on the parents, they blame someone else. It is true, even if you go to college and get a good degree you might think that you still won't be able to get a job.
"If we are posting all these comments, then it means that we have been privileged with education. If we have been privileged with education then WE need to think of solutions and give back to society the gift we have been given. ..."
ReplyDeleteI think that in most countries, the children there don't have school's, they don't have books or food, or even houses, while here, at school, we have all those things plus the advanced technology. WE should do something to society,
tiffany: It is really sad that in many parts of the world people are denied access to their right to be educated because of money.
ReplyDeleteAlena R.
ReplyDeletethe people look happy with what they have and thats very good. Sometimes you don't need Ipods or cellphones to keep you busy becuase sometimes all you need is a stick an some string to make a sleg shot.
I think that its very important to go to school
ReplyDeleteto have a good life. I dont think its fair that poor children cant go to school because they dont have money. I think they should not charge poor children to go to school.
Monica J
Karl
ReplyDelete1. "How can a child, especially the younger 1s, concentrate on an empty stomach? Even when I forget my lunch or something, I cant concentrate so how can a kid who is barely able to eat 1 meal a day concentrate on his class lesson? I think that first, if we clear poverty and hunger, then we should settle on creating a steady education for a child. Because then, the child will be full and nourished with plenty of vitamins and minerals so that he can concentrate easier." by zeina [12, Lebanon]
• Es verdad que muchas escuelas tienen gratis educacion pero muchos ninos tienen familias que no puedan comer. Que mas ir a escuela?
2. “It's hard to get a quality education here in the Philippines when you dont have the money. We have free education elementary to highschool but then we still need money in order to perform well in school. ” by Rayn [18, Philippines]
• Tener bueno educacion, necesitamos dineros comprar utiles escolares como libros y cuadernos. Tambien, en otras escuelas en las Filipinas, profesors/as son injusto cuando *califican* los estudiantes porqué estos profesors/as eligin ricos estudiantes solo.
3. "If we are posting all these comments, then it means that we have been privileged with education. If we have been privileged with education then WE need to think of solutions and give back to society the gift we have been given. ..." by Kiki88 [16, Guatemala]
• Me gusta esto opinion porqué yo soy un estudiante privilegiado y nunca cuento que ser un estudiante es un privilegio. Su comento es muy creativo y inteligente porque habla que necesitamos crear de solucions porqué somos las personas que estudiamos.